If you’d like to submit your work to us for consideration, please read the following rules and guidelines first:
1. Please ensure that the project you’re presenting is in line with the type of books we actually do. We’re interested in seeing children’s picture books, children’s non-fiction picture books and graphic novels for children.
2. Please keep your submission concise, including a brief summary and overview of the project, plus a PDF or Word document containing the project. Please try to ensure that any submitted materials are less than 10 MB in size.
3. If you’re a writer, we will need a full synopsis and brief character sketches to give us a quick impression of the work.
4. If you’re an illustrator or author-illustrator team, you’ll need to submit a minimum of 10 pages of finished artwork to give us an idea of how the project would look.
5. Make sure you include your contact details – a telephone number and email – so that we can get in touch quickly if necessary.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send us any valuable or irreplaceable unsolicited materials in the post because we cannot guarantee their safety or return.
Thank you in advance for your work. Unfortunately, the high volume of submissions we receive means that we’re unable to contact unsuccessful applicants.